Friday, June 23, 2006

WC 2006 Update.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [broke.] =

Current World Cup Score,

SGPools 450 - H.M.S 0

I'm on a wonderful, powerful, amazing losing streak. ... which leads me to this latest of the long awaited HMS renditions... hopefully, the creativity I used here can be exercised in the betting arena. ROFL?

想哭 - 陈奕迅 Vs H.M.S (Betting Re-Mix) WC 2006

想约在一个适合赌球的下午
分开很多天我都一至在输球
我还打算回顾98年的结束
还想问你是不是还有在赌

当你的笑容给我信心
当我想诉说这些年来的感触
你却叫我看internet forum练赌术
介绍我半粒一粒着么丢

我想哭不敢哭
难道这种下注
不像我们梦寐以求的幸福
下去下场球
jackpot还是痛苦

我想哭怎么哭
完成World Cup旅途
全部都中是最理想的出路
谈音乐谈时事不说
每场jackpot原来是最结束

P/S: some pics and a video I took with my new phone ! :-D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I found paradise?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me... but not quite. rofl.



A very queer and eerie Spongebob toy I found at local departmental store...

Wish me luck for my upcoming bets !!! :-D

No comments: