Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas. Blah.

= my speakers sing [nothing. I'm watchin sappy Hallmark xmas specials.] =

Jingle balls,
Jingle balls,
Jingle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to slap,
Your stupid face today.

Hey !

Dashing to the loo,
After one drink too many,
Tried to puke it out,
Fell asleep instead,

Heard knocks on my door,
Someone's singing to me,
What the hell are you singing,
Shut the f**k up la !


My own rendition of the latest xmas hit single, jingle your bloody balls.

hey peeps, it's xmas, get in the mood.

How am i supposed to spend my xmas when im knockin off at some time like... erm, 9? 10? ... hopefully i'll b able to get some sort of celebrations goin on with amao tmr night. haha
i don't know why, i'm feeling so bushed now. must be the stress level. yep, it's goin higher n HIGHER. i seriously need to wind down soon. im thinking way too much. well, merry christmas to all. may U enjoy spending christmas with that special someone ! wish i could say the same about me... oh well, fuck that. (^_^).!.

No comments: