Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sick.

= my speakers sing [Nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [Like crap.] =

Fug. Sick yet again. Camped at home on friday. Looks like gonna be the same for saturday as well.

Insomnia setting in. Couldn't really get some good rest for the past 2 weeks or so.

Why?

I do not know. Maybe cause I'm troubled.

Troubled about what? I do not know.

I've tons to think about. Especially when my future's at stake.

I don't know what the hell I'm doing nowadays too. I must be getting too crappy cause sometimes I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.

Damn I need to recover fast.

Damn I need more booze.

P/S: I'm on youtube! No thanks to that friggin kukubird ivan. zzz....






Of all songs why must he record these 2... zzz. I sincerely apologize for the lameass dumb V handsigns. Thats the effect of too much beer. ...

No comments: