Friday, April 22, 2005

屋顶 is such a nice song... heh.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [wozzy.] =

My zen died on me ! Fark ! After serving me well for half a year or so... It finally died. Auto-on and the earphone jack is seriously fucked. It's like listening to the karaoke version of the song whenever it's being played. lol.

Anyway,

Went down to Creative HQ at JURONG. Yes, Jurong where the HQ lies, together with me good friend, after waiting for my friend for around... 1hr and 15mins. Yes, I slept at my friend's void deck for 1hr plus whilst waiting(@$^%@^*$@). We reached Creative Labs at around 4:30pm plus? I thought it would be operating at office hours, but thankfully operating hours are from 11:00am to 7:00pm. *phew* Waited there for an hour plus before being served... The service sucks alot... But the customer care officer gladly offered a one-to-one exchange for my zen which aroused my suspicion. Why would they gladly offer a one-to-one exchange and not even bother to check the faults I had informed? There's got to be a conspiracy somewhere man... Maybe I'm just over-reacting. But I've got it changed and it's in a shade of pale blue which I rather like as a matter of fact... due to the blue lights used by the zen. Rather matching colors. But now I have to update my zen ALL OVER AGAIN. Yes, upload ALL the MP3s I had uploaded previously to my new set. Argh... couldn't really backup my playlists somemore... What a drag...

Anyway,

Met up with my colleagues after that and we stranded ourselves at Tampines not knowing what to do. We ended up playing pool at the pavillion and dropped over to KBox just after midnight. Since it closed at 2, everyone agreed that it was a very tiring day and so here I am, with a colleague staying over at my place. Stoning and uploading shitz to my zen and waiting for it to be completed.

Anyway,

Crossed over to the other side for the second time with another colleague of mine to hunt for PS2 games. 1 game, 4 Ringgit, SG $1.75. I finally bought the new WE8, God of War and GTA : San Andreas. Shopping over there is so so shiok.

On a sidenote, Ok... While we were at KBox, a random thought crossed my mind. I have sort of re-edited the song 屋顶 to a more pervertic and vulgar song. Enjoy !

[ 屋顶(Perv Version) ]

(男) 半夜睡不着觉
玩自己的 Lan Jiao
只好到屋顶找另一个高潮

(女)睡梦中被敲醒
我还是不确定
怎曾有变态色魔在对面的屋顶
我悄悄关上门
带着恐惧上去
原来是我梦里常出现的那个人

(男)那个人不就是我梦里
那变态的人
我们有同样的默契

(女)用内衣(男)用内裤
(合)排成爱你的形状ho ho
(女)在屋顶一个人自慰
(男)在屋顶和好色的人
(女)让星星点缀成
(合)最浪漫的夜晚
拥抱这时刻这一分一秒全都停止
(男)我就要来了...

And so, I should get some sleep. Hitting 2 days without proper rest can get a bit too strenuous, even for me. lol.

No comments: