Friday, June 13, 2008

Chui.

= my speakers sing [sounds of silence.] = & = i'm feeling... [mopey.] =

Boat sank yesterday. Luckily fun bets all round. Jackpot tonight !

Anyway,

Went to the PC show yesterday... as per normal, jam packed de mar. puripuriya. Nothing fancy... though I saw a 8GB memory stick 2 pro duo for like $79.90? wtf? Maybe I should really comtemplate getting a PSP slim...

Was on my way back home earlier from SGPools when a random thought just flew into my head.

" Obstinate "

I think that to a certain extent, I am considered obstinate. Isn't everyone? I just like the way things are left just the way they are. E.G. The way things are placed on my table. The way my keyboard is placed. The way my ashtray is placed. The way I put clothes in my wardrobe. The way I put cigarettes in my holder. It's very insignificant, yet I am so bothered with it. 怪胎? Perhaps. but doesn't everyone have their own peeves? Think about it... Do our own peeves irritate others? Or are they irritating ourselves? rofl?

No comments: