Friday, May 29, 2009

Ugh.

= my speakers sing [郑中基 - 怪胎] = & = i'm feeling... [sick.] =

Gums are bleeding...
Stomach is aching...

I seriously wonder what's wrong with my body nowadays... No work seems to make it break down faster... Zzz... I wonder if it's the amount of alochol and cigarettes intake... ... .. .

Anyway,

Been in quite a foul mood lately... still fretting over the same old problems... no $, no work, no love... well... at least the last is of no importance for now...

No work, no $. No $, no talk.

Si beh fan ah !!!

I know alot of people are worried for me... I thank you all sincerely for the concern... I will try to look for a job ASAP. Meanwhile... PLEASE stop asking me those zzz questions 1 million and 1 times. It's like a sure win conversation-starter with me... and it's really getting on my nerves... I doubt this message will be passed to the intended people... So if YOU(YES YOU ! The person reading my blog now !) thinks that a mutual friend between us will ask this sorta questions when we meet... PLEASE advise him in advance. THANKS AH.

...

Doctor's later for my diarrhea problem !
Dentist tomorrow for my overbleeding gums !
Funeral Parlour soon for my coming funeral !
.... =.=

No comments: