Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My first... blog.

= my speakers sing nothing. =

well... i am sure gettin lamer by the day... since im at home recuperating from my tonsilectomy op... might as well do things i thought i would never do ! (-.-") filled with so many thoughts in my head, i really have no freakin idea where to start. i know this page is a tad too boring but then again, cant find the energy to make a page specifically for bloggin... juz make do lah ah.

"any1 got links for free picture hosting? sure would like to add some pics if possible."

hm... just checked my old webbie and discovered that it was last updated... well, 2001 !!! (!_!) i definately need to make it a point to update my webbie at a more frequent pace. but with my hectic schedule, really seems like something thats not gonna materalise in the recent... years? lolx.

well, im currently in the process of hc gaming, need to clear my old games that i had bought many moons ago. for those PS2-ers, dont u always have this dilemma when u buy new games, that once u reach home, u'll b stuck with 1 game n chuck the rest away... when its time for the others, some other new game probably catches your fancy and the whole damn cycle repeats itself...

hm. i wonder.

well, this first post is gettin a bit draggy, but hopefully i'll b able to rant on future posts and mayb add a few pics ! :D
till then, my FF-X 2 is beckoning me... goodbye !

No comments: