Thursday, October 21, 2004

seems like it's gonna rain...

= my speakers sing [nothing.] =

hm... looks like my doctor's recommendation of servings of ice cream does not seem to help my aching throat. waking up and spitting out blood doesnt seem that much of a surprise to me anymore... i wonder why.

slept at 6am yesterday and woke up ard 2hrs ago... wanted to sleep at 1 but then... spent my time on configuring the blog's layout. not much of a change, just added a few dings and dongs here and there.

seems like just another day... wonder when i'll recover... i'm missing so many things...
its time for an i want list !
I want to... smoke.
I want to... drink.
I want to... eat something else rather then fish congee. (i've been having it for every meal since 14th.)
I want to... go out and play pool.

haiz, so many things... so little time.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!! YAY~!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im LINKIN YOU TOO~!!!!