Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Harloweeeeeen Party !

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [nauseous.] =

Celebrated Halloween at acid bar with Ngok playing ! Fantastic I tell ya. Mao won a bottle of Belvedere Vodka worth $168 ! Woo hoo ! He took part in some lame ass Halloween party by acid whereby you get coiled round with toilet paper and after a whole roll's been used up, the "mummy" will dash to the bar counter and down a Graveyard. Fastest man wins. Apparently, mao was the fastest. LOL. I broke my principle rule of "NO VODKA" and drank up. Its nice. Real nice. Hah.

I don't know if there are people who read my blog or check it for updates but I do apologize for the inconsistent updating for the past few months... Eversince the downfall of my old SeaGate HDD, really really lost the mood for blogging. heh? Well, gotta work in like 4 hrs time, I'll be trying to find inspiration for blogging again... given the recent spates of bloggers being punished for racist remarks. whatever man. Till next time... when it hits me in the head and I can't help but blog about it... Take care my friends!

No comments: