Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Once in awhile...

= my speakers sing [nothing] = & = i'm feeling... [dead] =

I have a wedding to attend to in 4 days time ! I'm having a very bad case of sore throat ! VAT THE F ! HELP ! How the hell am I supposed to go YAMMMMMM SENGGGGGGG when I can't even scream at the sight of a flying cockroach?! rofl.

Anyway,

My HDDs are being taken out one by one. First my Seagate, now my Maxtor. 60GB, 2 yrs old. partitioned to 20 and 40GB. Never really touched the 40GB and suddenly, one fine day, it died on me. Sad... I'll need to buy a new HDD... (maybe I should throw in a DVD RW drive as well... urgh. temptations temptations... ) Looks like my To-Buy list has increased two fold. I need mornay mornay mornay...

Been resting alot recently... smoked only 3 sticks of fags for the past 3 days. Cool. But saying that I've quit is still far too early. Saying that I've stopped. Ahh... Thats more like it. ROFL?

I needa buy many many PS2 titles ! Theres RE4, Smackdown Vs Raw 2 (God bless Eddie Guerrero's soul.), TH:America Wasteland and a few others. When will I get the chance to go JB~~~ Ah well. Whilst waiting for those shit, I'll get myself busy with F.E.A.R.(Demo) and maybe FM 2006. Heh. Oh well. Bye !

No comments: