Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's the new year ~ !

= my speakers sing [Nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [Super duper elated.] =

Happy 2007 to one and all. A couple of days late... but still should be able to make it la ah... With a blink of the eye, 365 days have passed us within a flash. I bet there were many events in 2006 that left some of us bewildered, depressed, happy, optimistic, pessimistic... blah blah blah. Well, it certainly was eventful for me... work wise, I guess the future doesn't seem to look that bleak anymore... and the end of 2006 spells that I've got only ½ a year left on my current employment's contract! Yippie?! Love wise... it was sure as hell a traumatic experience... I got dumped twice. First being a totally weird and surprising outcome... Second... it's been a hell of a roller coaster ride. I literally dropped to the bottomest of the bottoms... but by a stroke of luck + a dash of hope + a lil bit of miracle... I'm suddenly lifted and I'm feeling on top of da world baby ! :-D~~

Anyway,

Did I mention that I've just bought for myself a 27" SamSung LCD TV? :-D~ It's sortta a xmas cum bonus pressie for myself... Well, to reward myself for the hard work I've done throughout 06. ROFLMAO. Ok la. No one got me any xmas presents. So I had to buy a freaking TV for myself to make me feel better. LOL. Really, I've always wanted an LCD TV. Now I've made my dream a reality... next stop? a vroom vroom perhaps? hahahaha...

There's been some changes in my life for the past week or so... All I can say is... I haven't felt this freaking good ever. A new TV, a new ray of light in life, what else more could a man ask for...

I've always believed in Karma. So I hope that this time round... it's really the good I've given thats coming back. Till I have more to reveal further, good luck, best wishes and stay healthy in 2007!

No comments: