Monday, January 22, 2007

It's been a long long month...

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [sickish.] =

My mind's in a whirl. This month seemed like a dream... is it going to end soon? I shudder at the mere thought... I know negativity is also bad... but I can't help it... I've been there, done that before... and I guess no one really wants to experience shit like that for a second time running... Bah... I shouldn't start to complain when everything's going well...

Anyway,

Past all those negative thoughts, I had a barrel of fun yesterday celebrating the first month of us... A lomantic dinner at Fisherman's Village under the stars... and she made me realise it was the first time we were out together alone... every other time there was bound to be someone else... be it mao or jo... roflmao. I'm such an insensitive moron. At least we had fun... a night to remember... lol...

Everything seems so new to me... Not really used to the idea of waking up next morning only to see someone else lying next to you... or rather, not used to the fact that someone is lying next to you when you're going to sleep... Afterall, it has been so long since I've been sleeping alone on my single sized bed... I guess I could use some adjusting to... an extra toothbrush... storage space for her clothes in my wardrobe... space on my tables for her barang barang... does this constitute to cohabiting? lol...

well...

I don't dare to ponder that far off... just taking a step at a time... who knows... what till happen in the future... no guarantees... lol?

No comments: