Sunday, March 04, 2007

Life is never a bed of roses. Even if there are... they'd be covered in shit.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [pissed.] =

Dong Tong a-long-tong chang chang chang. Chinese New Year is over liao. It's been another long month since my last post... So what has the infamous cow been doing? Nothing much... idling here, moo-ing there... been drinking less though... and less of meet ups with mao n the gang... cos of what you might ask? Cos of my new found hobby called, girlfriend lo.

Qn: "Aren't you supposed to be living in bliss now?"

Ans: "Am I? I don't know... one moment we're happy yakking, the next we're in a cold war..."

The frequency is increasing throughout the past few weeks... tensions are running high... So much for the promise of telling each other about each other's unhappiness... Pui. Just feel like losing it sometime... No point yakking online so much... then again, when I have a post, it's usually a whining one. So there you go... rofl.

Anyway,

And for all those whom are concerned, cow is intending to resign come june... any job lobangs for milkless cow? :-D

No comments: