Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nasty.

= my speakers sing [Nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [Bored.] =

Just woke up from a nasty nap some ten minutes back.

Why nasty you might ask? Isn't napping always a good thing?

I had a dream... Nasty.

I dreamt that... I met her at the usual coffeeshop where we'd settle our dinners ! She was still dressed in those skimpy outfits of hers... with an abnormal over-tan. Turned out she was just there to tell me about how nice her current beau is... Into car parts business(exhausts?)... rich guy... I felt so disgusted I woke up !

But when I woke up...

I felt like crap.

Don't get me wrong, it's not as though I'm feeling so sad and all... It's just that... Why the hell would I even dream about her now?

I ponder.
.
..
...
....
.....

Anyway,

New job searching still to no avail. I better pull up my socks and settle into a job fast !!! Need to see $ coming in soon ! Too lazy to reply to people's questions of

"Have you found a job yet?",
"Have you tried job agencies?",
"Have you tried lowering your standards?",
"Aiyoh, why aren't you still working?",
"You need to find a job fast you know, now recession leh..."

I KNOW LA.
I'M NOT STUPID OKAY.
I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT WEIGHS HOW MUCH AND WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT.

*Ahem. Pardon my outburst. Thanks for the concern. I still live by one phrase,

"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people."

No comments: