Monday, November 01, 2004

the mood is not right.

= my speakers sing [品冠 - 爱情不能做比较] =

As usual, working seems to be fun but once the paperwork starts to roll in... I thought the worst had already past when I cleared all my paperwork before my op... but alas, as the heaven's would allow it... fate plays with man. (what the hell am I talking about.) basically, I have tons of work to do after 12 hrs of work.

Im stressed.

don't you just hate it when the timing and the mood goes wrong all together and no matter what you do or how hard you try... it just wont get any better?

Went out with fishy and gob today late in the evening... seems like there was nothing to do at all. all the usual seemed so... boring. thats right, boring. it wasnt the crowd but it nobody just seemed to have no mood for anything. probably for me is because of having to work tomorrow on my 2nd off ! crap ! just another wasted off day.

I definately need to visit SamSung customer care centre soon. my 2nd hp batt is officially dead. its leaking ! my desktop charger is still working on 1 red LED only ! updated my to do list... purchasing a cheap GF4 MX is on my priority list right now. i wan to experience Doom 3. Can any1 accompany me to sim lim sq on 1 of my off days??? i need to do some shopping !

when will I have free time to settle my unfinished business???


No comments: