Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Quickie Time !

= mtv currently playing [Linkin Park Feat. Jay Z - Numb/Encore] =

just remembered... i went to SamSung customer care the other day, seems like my hp batt is not dead, its the bloody damned desktop charger i bought from one of the shops in Tampines which just-so-happened to be advertised in SamSung's official website ! the nice/chio counter lady told me that the charger may not be even original ! n i actually paid $8 extra for it. !*#$%!*$!%*

anyway,

so i went down to Tampines to look for the moron who sold me this, guess what? and i quote


Me: " I think my charger is spoilt. I need to charge 15hrs then my batt can go full leh. "
Moron: " Is it. Show me the charger? "
Me: " You want to see the receipt I have? "
Moron: " Ah... no need lah... (shows the the expression that he knew it would be spoilt) "
Me: " ... "
Moron's gf: " Si mi model lai eh? E6 ha? Bo liao ! Bo liao ! "
Moron: " Er... We run out of stock already leh. (!) You come back in 2 weeks time? Er... (he seems to be pondering about something.) Eh... (Eh lam pa.) No need 2 weeks la... Friday should be have already. Friday teng lai la... bring this charger along, I change for you. "
Me: " ... ok lo. ma si bo pian. Thanks ah. "


I conclude that this bloody mofo has no idea wtf he's selling, he knows that most of his products are not in workin condition, he doesnt even have a freakin clue when his stock is comin in ! ... and i even got the address from SamSung's official website ! SamSung's site actually advertised a shop which sold unoriginal parts at a higher price then SamSung itself ! Original desktop charger = $30/-. Shop in Tampines selling = $38/-. ok, i wasted my time going down to Centrepoint to visit the SamSung customer care shop, i wasted my time going to the Tampines shop to change shit. all the running around and i end up at square one.

I rest my case.



No comments: