Friday, December 31, 2004

Tsunamis suck.

= mtv sings [Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams / Jay Sean - Stolen / Keane - This is the last time] =

I'm sure many of you have heard about the sad news that shook the earth, literally. My deepest condolences to those who've lost their friends, relatives or family members to the disastrous tsunami attack and for those who are still searching, keep the faith.
For those unaffected, touch your heart and count your blessings. do what you can. donate $ to the Red Cross Society of Singapore. the many victims will thank you for your kind generosity.

anyway,

meet my new friend, Zen. Zen Micro.
Creative Zen Micro!

Sometimes I wonder if i've spoilt myself too much.
5GB of capacity, Doubles as Removable Storage Disk, Built-In FM Tuner, 1 FREE spare batt. More...

what else can i ask for.

but... (yes there will always be buts.) there seems to be something wrong with the PC cable. Seems like my zen will automatically hang when i attempt to hook it up to my comp. a call to creative is in order. My CAPSLOCK KEY is SPOILT ! NBCB !


anyway,

went out with mel n gib just now. drove all the way to mt faber ! hahahaha. couples would be a norm, but we saw 2 guys sitting in one of the pavilion ! apparently they were either very very very good friends or they are gay. i mean, who the hell would jio their friend to a place like mt faber? E.G.

Ah Seng: "Free to talk?"
Ah Beng: "Ya."
Ah Seng: "Ok, meet me at Mt Faber the 3rd pavilion from the cafe."
Ah Beng: "Ok."

WTF? thats really gay lo. nuff abt that, had a drink at The Hill. so bloody expensive. who would have thought that a bloody cup of lipton tea would cost $5/-. at least i had something else. rofl.

anyway,

there are so many things i want add in this entry. thoughts kept poppin up in my mind the past few days. but for now, i seem to be stuck. hah. mayb i'll post another entry with regards to my new year escapade-cum-celebration. Happy New Year and may 2005 be really a wonderful year for everyone. i really hope. for me and for her.

No comments: