Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Spirit. Pui.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] =

First off, Merry Christmas.
Merry Xmas.

this xmas certainly holds a special meaning for me. for this has got to be one of my worst xmas ever due to some last min events.


my supervisor had a misunderstanding about me and the result was a punishment meted out to me that i thought was quite unfair. 5 tours of the hospital post. i mean, 5 tours isn't that bad. i've done 1 whole month of that duty before during my probation period. 5 tours is nothing. it's just that the whole idea of my supervisor not having trust in me is very very sad. one of my most respected supervisors has just shown me that he totally has no trust in me since a very long time. I feel sad, angry and disappointed. the basic trust is no longer there. this only means that most probably, in the next year, a transfer is imminent. what's the use of working in an environment where your supervisor doesn't trust you at all?

I quote dale carnegie,
"It isn't what you have,
or who you are,
or where you are,
or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy.
It is what you think about."

very sad isn't it. life's a bitch. what can i say. gotta just move on.

anyway,

last night after work managed to meet up with mao to "supposedly" celebrate xmas. after the incident at work, there isn't really much to look forward to. well, when i reached caesars, he was ¾ gone already. michael was like 99% gone n qirong was also 70% gone. naidu was pretty much still awake. afterall, 4 persons and a bottle of vodka is about just nice. but the second bottle had already been opened when i arrived. so there we were, drinkin to our heart's content even before midnight arrived. by the time xmas came, amao was concussed. michael was singing songs no one could understand, qirong n his gal were both gone and naidu left in search of a black christmas. me? i was in the backalley performing a stunt called the merlion. hahahaha it's just one of those days where you really wished that you will get drunk. i did.

so this ends my xmas escapade. full of drama and emotions. this yr's xmas will be one i want to forget.

No comments: