Friday, September 23, 2005

my first...

= my speakers sing [nothing of late.] = & = i'm feeling... [excited.] =

Technically speaking... in 7 hours time, I would be on a coach and embarking on a first-ever... trip overseas(Yay! *throws confetti* ... whatever.). Funny how I used to detest even the idea of travelling and now... I'm so looking forward to it. Though it's just a short weekend get-away at K.L. but... heck, I'm gonna try to enjoy myself to the fullest.

The irony in it all... I never thought I would travel... but someone came along and changed my mind... and the even bigger irony is I'm going to K.L. ... a place that sounds oh so familiar. ah well, that was in the past.

I've been really busy the last few weeks, tight schedule and all... apologies to all my friends whom I've sort of neglected... I'll meet up with ya guys real soon ya? :-D

Till Monday... tata~ I'm off~ to K.L. !

No comments: