Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm back ~

= my speakers sing [nothing] = & = i'm feeling... [extremely tired] =

Here I am, back from my K.L. trip ! Rather enjoyed myself there. Shopped till I dropped at Pertaling St. Not many other places to go to since I was staying at the Berjaya Times Square. It's rumoured to be 5 stars... but the service I received there was definately worth only 3...

1) Does it take 3 days to change a towel?
2) Why are some of the lights in a room faulty?
3) 5 star hotel no cable one meh?
4) Do the chambermaids keep their hands to themselves?

Just some thoughts going through my mind... Anyway, the Monorail was a very "unique" experience... Probably it's cos of the peak hour rush... Let's just put it that I spend more then an hour to get to somewhere 3 stops ahead. Shopping was definately good. Bought 6 shirts, a pair of slippers and 2 lighters... one of which I can roughly confirm is dead. Zzz. Argh, too many things to mention about... the cheap fags, the really "so funny" clubbing scene there, the bargains made at Pertaling... etc etc etc. But I'm really really damn tired. 7 hours of sitting in a bus is not really that comfortable. Damn digicam I borrowed from my Uncle failed on me as well...

Anyway,

At least I did not lose any money as I spent totally under my budget. Changed only S$150 when I had a spending budget of S$200. Nearly spent it all, Left with a couple of RM... Had great food... and on my way home just now... I kio tio-ed a 256MB Imation TB ! HA HA HA ! Now this is what I call "re-imbursment" LOL !

No comments: