Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm stepping into my mid twenties.

= my speakers sing [张栋梁 - 只因为你] = & = i'm feeling... [Topsy-Turvy] =

I never guessed the feeling of mid twenties would be so, so, so ever. damn. fucked up. As much as I would like to defy the age... alot of people would say,

"wtf, you're only like 24. Still young la."

As much as I would like to flip all my birds(full pun intended), I would also wanna add a... "Young my lan ah !"

The idea of introducing myself as a mid-twenties guy is too revolutionary for me. ROFL. I can't get used to that... Could I? Zzz... I wanna be forever 18 !!!!

Only consolation this time round... I've seem to have found another silver lining in the stormy skies once again. Cept this time round... I think it comes with a rainbow ! :-D~

Well, I shan't talk much about it, lest I end up spouting rubbish AGAIN. I don't wanna spoil this through my brainless talking. ~(>.<)~

Anyway,

Though I received like only 1 solitary birthday present(Thanks, all my so-called friends. Chee bye.), I thoroughly enjoyed the day... Here are... some of the shots I took during the imprompt tu sessions with mao and the gang...

Did I mention that I simply love the only one present I received? :-D~



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1700hrs - The start of it all... 2 magnum shots each at Beavers.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1730hrs - The engine's just gettin revved up.

1900hrs - Dinner Time ! Missed out taking some shots when me and mao were at Shanghai Jazz. Took only 1½ magnums of beer...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Infamous chicken rice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A quick fag after the meal...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The orge gorging on. ROFL.


1930hrs - Was at some KTV pub opposite our dinner while waiting for the whole jean gang to arrive. Well, half of the jean gang la... rofl. Downed a quick jug of lao hor.

2000hrs - Back to Beavers for another quick couple of Stellas while waiting for Fio.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fat boy once again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2015hrs - All hail her highness of the wide faced clan in Mt Kususisaya.

2030hrs - Off we went to George's. Had another couple jugs of beers with intervals of vodka shooters. Lemon drops? Lime drops? Whatever drops? Urgh.

0100hrs - Mao is at my home. For the 6th and final round. JD on the rocks !

0200hrs - Party ends as mao scoots home in a hurry. He gotta work on the following day la...

That my friends, were only a "few" of the highlights that took place during the week. ROFL.

Anyway,

Another birthday has passed and as my age ascends, I always wonder...

"When I am going to experience this, when I am gonna start doing that?"

Well, for this year, I know that I had one of the best birthday dinners for my last 23 years.

:-D

I'm just bubbling with excitement at this point of time... hopefully she won't fizzle out on me...

I'm counting my lucky stars......... :-D~~~

No comments: