Friday, October 20, 2006

Something called love? roflmao.

= my speakers sing [Li Sheng Jie - Zui jin] = & = i'm feeling... [Moronish.] =

I just lied to someone.

She said, "I rather you lie to me then to tell me the truth"

The truth being, I go binge drinking.

She doesn't like it.

She told me that she'd rather I lie to her then to tell her that I go drinking.

Cos... she hates "酒鬼"s.

Her definition?

"No matter what amount you drink, as long as you drink more then twice per week...
You're a 酒鬼"

...

*raises both his hands*

Dang, I'm a god damn binge drinker.

Anyway,

Point being, I lied as I tried to hide the fact that I went George's just now. When I told her that I was at Simpang instead, I felt like instant crap. Erm... I felt like shit trying. God save me for trying in the first place. Shouldn't have since I don't like to lie to my gfs.

I couldn't live past my conscience, I called to apologize. She got pissed. I'm screwed. wuhahahahahahha. Don't really know if she even bothers to read these crap I'm blogging about. Then again, *refer to title header...* I don't give a *toot* to whoever, whatever blah blah blah...

I just feel bad about lying to someone you like. Don't you?

* I finally got my new pair of shoes !
* Now I need more shirts and a couple of accessories.

No comments: