Saturday, July 12, 2008

30+hrs more... to Operation FREEDOM Step 1.

= my speakers sing [梁静如 - 给从前的爱] = & = i'm feeling... [drowsy.] =

Was crapping earlier when a sudden random thought hit me. I was never the kind of the person that will "read" somebody. I used to think I was... but when I realised sometimes when comments are passed on some people, it's totally different from what I had initially perceived. So much so to the extent that it's so uber wrong sometimes. I guess... I'm just not into reading too much into a person... too much trust? I always make out a person for what he is and why he is. Never for maybe he wants to... or he is thinking of... maybe that's why I always get freaking stepped on my head? rofl?

Do you?

Sidenote: PS3 this monday ! Tendering this monday ! So many things on monday ! for once, no monday blues ! :DD

No comments: