Monday, July 21, 2008

Game Set and Match.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [pissed still.] =

Final stretch already and they are still screwing with me. What is this man... I met with some problems at work during my resignation and I came up with this analogy to describe it...

Imagine you're famished. Haven't eaten in days. You walked into this burger joint. There you saw only 1 counter serving. Around 10 people are queueing. You are so hungry you decided to cut the queue by walking behind the 5th person. When it's your turn, you tell the counter staff...

Moo: "Can I have an XX meal please."

Staff: *Visibly pissed at you jumping queue. "Okay, that'll be $10."

A little extra then what you would normally pay, but what the heck, you're famished. So, order placed and the staff decides to let you in on somemore info.

Staff: "I'm sorry, as our kitchen is severely understaffed, I'm thinking you'll need around 15mins for your order to be processed."

Moo: "Fine." *Famished, remember?

So you wait. Guess what. The bomb gets dropped 2mins before your waiting time is up.

Staff: "I'm sorry, you will have to pay an extra $5 for your meal whilst waiting as we are still severely short on staff."

Moo: "Wtf? I'll pay for whatever shit. Just get me my meal already !"

Staff: "Oh ya, you'll have to wait for another 30mins."

Moo: "..."

That probably sums up my current predicament. Fair? Yes? No?

Was browsing through dictionary.com and guess what? Word of the day reads, "Insensate".
ROFL. Very apt no?

Sidenote: GTA4 ROCKS.

No comments: