Monday, July 14, 2008

Operation FREEDOM Phase 2 + sudden activation !

= my speakers sing [933 live streaming] = & = i'm feeling... [H.A.P.P.Y] =

woot ! mail sent ! ½ considered tendered? A sense of relief beckons... Alot of my colleagues are still thinking that I wont resign. wtf? whatever ! Phase 2 to commence soon~ Can't wait ! :D

Anyway,

* Ding Ding Ding ! * Sudden Activation !

I cannot describe the feeling inside me... When I first cast my eyes on you... I knew you were the one. The one to keep me company... the one to make me happy... the one who wont talk back to me or make me angry... well maybe sometimes.

BUT STILL.

You are...
truly...
the one.

Pictures speak a thousand words...













......

...............

........................

.................................


Photobucket

LOL ! I BOUGHT MYSELF A PS 3 !!!

Photobucket
The shit inside the box...

Photobucket
Close up of the highly anticipated GTA4. :DD

Photobucket
The real thang?


Photobucket
Silver Satin... Omg So FRESH ! :DD

Photobucket
The insides of GTA4...

Photobucket
Booted Up... *Slurp*

Had abit of problems connecting to the internet... Wasted like 4-5hrs to get the wireless working... Shoutout to fats for lending his ear and helping out ! Big thanks Yo ! After I managed to establish a connection...

Photobucket
Tada ! Soccernet ! HDMI ROXOR !

Photobucket
Final shot of it's glorious cover...

Oh ya... Whatever happened to good things come in pairs?
........
..............
.....................
.............................








Photobucket
ROFLMAO !!!

No comments: