Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy 2k5.

= mtv sings [Embrace - Gravity / Outkast - Ghetto Musick] =

Happy New Year ! May all your new year wishes come true. I've just personally celebrated new year's at Caesars. Enjoyed myself thoroughly there together with jacob, mao n his kakis, lingyi, mel and of course gibby. I received free kisses ! ROFL! The most interesting incident happened there. Gibson Yap got drunk ! He practically puked all over the place. The bill amounted to SGD$805/- after discount. WOW. It's like the most expensive session to date ever with myself in attendance. Got back only around SGD$562/-. Still have SGD$244/- balance. As much as I can afford it, it's still... WOW. 9 glasses n 8 Jugs of KilKenny... but it was the mixers that killed the bill. The mixers totalled to SGD$270/- !!!


anyway,

Back to Gibson... He practically puked everywhere he went ! Once at Caesars, (puked on mel.) Another at the taxi-stand of Bugis Junction. He also puked... all over himself ! This is by far the first time I've ever seen him puke and he had to make a bloody mess of out himself ! I would'nt have thought that on a night like this, he would be down instead of me. But I have concluded that Caesars would be a place ONLY for drinking sessions for the small group. The cost of drinking there is huge man.

Resolutions for the New Year:

1) Make her fall in love with me ALL OVER AGAIN.
2) Make more $
3) Buy a car
4) Settle down where work is related
5) Refine my relationships with my friends !

I'm like ½ full now but I'll still keep this post short. Tired dey, tomorrow still working somemore. Well, hopefully I'll have more to post tomorrow night ! Till then, Happy Bloody 2k5 ! (In case you were wondering why I trying my best to use perfect english, I'm a tinsy bit high. ROFLMAO.)

... ... ... Hopefully, she'll have a wonderful new year too? I wish her all the best for 2k5.

No comments: