Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lipeats.

= my speakers sing [Liu Jia Liang - 你到底爱谁] = & = i'm feeling... [somber.]=

As requested by the aspiring journalist and for the benefit of those who can't read chinese for nuts... Here's the loosely translated version of my previous post. Don't blame me for the bad translation. rofl...

Our love

Love tortures.

Hurts people to the extreme, drives them to insanity, have regrets for life, go crazy, even killing... However, the person torturing yourself is not the other party, but yourself.

I've given so much for you, you just turned and left, never once looked back, so ruthless you were... your heartlessness left me with so much pain.
Pain is because I expected something in return for all that I've given.

One sided love or falling in love with those already in love or those with marriage engagements will lead to pain... Pain because you want to get a confirmation from the other party but cannot. Because I do not know how to give unconditional love, that is why I only wish to possess.

Betrayed by love, I'm a victim. You shouldn't have been so callous with love, not sparing a thought for my feelings. I suffer in pain, because you cannot meet my expectation of love.

But, if I really do love you, truly love you, I would have been able to give willingly; if it was willingly, I wouldn't have bothered with the returns, and would have gone from your perspective. Your friendship, heartlessness, attitude and what nots would not have affected my love towards you. Because what I love is you, not your returns.

Some people are used to betraying, some people use feelings for revenge, some people use feelings for being a backup... As long as both parties are satisfied with each other's expectations of love, even the law can't do anything about it.

In the world of love, there is no logic, no rules, no stated laws, even no morals. Those taking part in this game called love must understand that fully, then they will be able to train a heart of steel that isn't easily defeated.

If you cannot give unconditional love, you can only leave, leave to find someone who fits your expectation of love as well as theirs, if you cannot meet up with the other person's expectations, even if you skin their scalps, chain them up, you're just forcing them to live with your own expectation of love. Is that compulsively possessive, not willingly to give up or real love?

Afterall, love is nothing but a transactional investment. Your coldness, disloyalty, heartlessness caused me to end up being a bankrupt. Any investment without returns is a very stupid thing to do.

Love experts often advise people not to be too caught up with love and surrender everything, you must find someone suitable for yourself. Note, it's suitable. Not necessarily love. Because even the love experts also know that there are not many people who truly understands love.

Our bodies, perspectives and values are of utmost importance. What we think about the most is not what the other party is feeling, but only what we ourselves are thinking.

Love tortures, because we do not understand love.

Matter of fact is that...

Even if we do fall in love with each other,

The person we love the most is ourself.


Wa lan eh... I think I did quite a bad job there. Got a couple of phrases which I don't really know how to translate.

Anyway

The general idea is there. Try to digest? rofl....

No comments: