Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My mind, my heart and my soul.

= my speakers sing [ESPN - Inter 1 Spartak 0] = & = i'm feeling... [Semi-charmed kind of life.] =

是你的就是你的。

This past week I've thought alot about things.

I'm experiencing some shit in my office. It's affecting everyone.

Somehow or rather,

I've come to realise 3 important questions that I need an answer for.

I've been enlightened to the fact that these 3 questions would probably answer to any dying/boring relationship.

Q1) Do you feel happy when you're with me?
Q2) Do you feel that we can get along?
Q3) Do you love me?

Q1 & Q2 can be answered quite easily...
Q3... It's a 50 50 thingy. One can lie about that answer but will have to answer to your own conscience eating you out.

Semi-Poetic Moment

When you first held my hand,
I felt immense joy.
When you first hugged me,
I felt immense warmth.

The days of us communicating,
The days of us canoodling.
The memoirs of you in my arms.

The day I said those 3 words that I've always thought of as a taboo,
The day that I said it,
I never regretted it.

I'm not the kind of person who would say,
What my heart don't mean.
How much I have to give,
You should know.

To make me feel so,
then ditch me so,
made me feel like,
I was toyed so.

After a period of separation,
After a period of pain,
I've come to realise that,
No pain, no gain.

Thus I can conclude,
I have tried my best,
And I will give my all,
Only to ask for,
One chance more.


No comments: