Saturday, June 11, 2005

the game... Part 2

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [empty.] =

News after news shock me more and more. I've just received news that an ex-colleague has passed away in an accident in M'sia. ... ... ... That makes 3 of my colleagues that I knew whom passed away during my 3 years of service. ... This is definately a list I DO NOT wish to see increase. So sad how fragile life is...

Anyway,

My friend has shocked me with some news that somehow or rather, after much thought, it doesn't seem to have such an impact afterall. Based on how she was into it, it seemed to be something that would eventually come... ... ?! Seems like I'm blabbering.

I really do not understand. Myth, Legend, Fiction, whatever. As she said, "it's something you can't explain..." Maybe you'll just feel it. You meet someone and you go... that's the one. ... Right. Do they have self help books on this topic? hur hur hur? Got courses to attend? Or must I experience and learn the hard way? hur hur hur.

Well, I stare at my Heineken. So green. So many bottles. They seem to have a life of their own. Beckoning me towards them...

99 bottles of beer on the wall,
99 bottles of beer...
If I downed one,
What will I have...
98 bottles for me to down lor...

No comments: