Thursday, June 30, 2005

Music, Alcohol and Life.

= my speakers sing [Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter] = & = i'm feeling... [better.] =

My life so far... satisfactory. Could have been better. Then again, life's a bitch. Thankfully I've understood the phrase, "You learn when you fall." I admit, I've fallen numerous times. Work related, relationship wise, friendship matters... you name it, I've probably been down there before. Luckily, I'm strong(I think so.). To withstand all these shit life's thrown at me. Blessed to have these friends I call my buddies to accompany me along the way... (This is turning into another "Thank you very much my friends" post.) Nah... I'm just bitching about this and that... ... This song really gets you emotional man. I som ba.

Recently certain questions have been poised to me pretty often...

"Do you intend to stay or go?"
"What are your plans in a couple of years time?"
"What do you really want in life?"

... I don't know. Pretty sad thing to say for a 23 year old. Still aimless in life. Dreams, aspirations, goals... I have'em. I dream to be a billionaire(retard). I aspire to be a multimedia designer. My goal is to ultimately own a car and have a stable job. ... Sounds really nice. But when I look in the mirror, I see this lazy fat slob who gets fucked during work without fail. This is seriously putting me off. Do I really want all those? Or are they just some shit excuse to tell others when questions of such genre pop up? I... still don't know. Not really the misguided youth. I just feel, I haven't experienced enough of life yet. Although I thought I'd seen'em all before... I guess I was wrong. Too many things for me to experience... eversince my very first serious heartbreak... I realised, life has much more to offer, trials for me to pass, exultations for me to feel. This may sound abit lame or whatever... (Lame Cock Alert!) But ya, that's what I really feel now. I'm really disappointed in my work. Really passion -100pts. But thats that for work. Don't feel like talking about it. Where is all this leading to? Don't know leh. I feel like I've just walked in a big circle. Blah blah blah so much, still don't know what am I talking about. ... So many thoughts running through my mind... Bah. Enough of yakking rubbish for the night. I should learn to be optimistic. At least I still have my music coupled with alcohol and activities to keep me going on... rofl?

A nonsensical moment...
" Open your eyes, see the world.
Embrace it, feel it,
Learn to love the thing you call,
Life."


fuck.


Things to settle soon !

1. Income tax.
2. Visit to National Skin Centre.
3. Trainers...
4. New phone...
5. Comics...

P/S: I'll be at Bugis area tomorrow around evening... Feel free to call me if anyone I know is in the area !

No comments: