Tuesday, June 21, 2005

tired. grumpy. sleepy.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [very stoned.] =

As the subject suggests. I'm gonna make this real short.

1. I went to Club Momo a couple of days back. Damn boring. I witnessed a kid who got dead drunk. I met a long lost friend though.

2. Work sucks.

3. Went binge drinking with amao yesterday night. Ended up at Partyworld with my sis and her current beau. I was drunk when I got home.

4. I BROKE MY NAIL ! *OUCH*

5. Work sucks.

6. I went to Eastpoint Mall with two of my buddies and met two friends there. Very surprising given that Eastpoint is a 狗不拉屎,鸟不生蛋 place. Cool.

7. I'm definitely not going to be able to make it for Elevation 280. Argh.

Thats about it. If I have more crap, you all will be the first to know.

No comments: