Wednesday, June 01, 2005

days of gloomyness are back again...

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [super boring.] =

Caught Monster-In-Laws yesterday, tried my best to be awake throughout the whole show... Barely made it... lol. But I did enjoy the show, Jane Fonda Vs J.Lo was magnificent ! And yes, this is probably J.Lo's best screen performance yet. What was supposed to be a quick movie date turned out to be a nearly whole day affair. lol. By 7pm I was literally hanging by my balls to remain conscious when amao called. Let's just say by 10pm I was on a super high. Had to just ditch mao to get home early. My mind's telling me to be awake but my body ain't listening.

Anyway,

My supervisor is coming back from a month long leave. Hell raises all over again. I'm getting so sick and tired of this shit. I really wonder when I'll be leaving. For sure. ... And due to some extra duties in work... the BBQ has been cancelled. CRAP. Nothing is going good?

No comments: