Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Exercising is in order !

= my mind is thinking of [happy thoughts~] =

hm. today(24th) was certainly a sports day. went for my office's pool tourny in the morning(i lost in the first round. did i mention my opponent represents PSA?) then some badminton action later in the afternoon. i shouldn't have tried. my hands are aching to the max now. i should do some exercising to destroy the fats and reveal the muscles... if there are any. ippt is around the corner~~~ i do not wish to fail this year ~


anyway,

been feeling good although workload is heavy... maybe because i spent a few great hrs with her? dont know how to describe but... the way she walks, talks, gestures attracts me so much. i get so often getting lost when i look in her eyes... (i wonder if she'll c this. freak im so corny sometimes i hate myself. LOL.) cant say more otherwise this will turn into a super corny blog ! i'll just move along and see what happens...

did i mention about how M1 sends inspirational quotes to me once awhile... i received another rather interesting one today...

"Men do not attract that which they want,
but that which they are... James Allen"

go figure.

No comments: