Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What is my capability?

= my speakers sing [nothing.] =

All work and no play makes a cow really dull. been suddenly bombarded on work side and made a mix-up on my colleague's wedding and a mahjong session! dang ! i've been pressurized since a very long time... i think i need to take some leave to sortta recuperate mentally and physically...


anyway,

met mady and jeff last night while waiting for someone... met that someone eventually... but 2 bad she was tired... and those 2 idiots had to tag along... ended up sending her home only... wanted so much to talk to her... but where got chance... n she'll b on long flight n wont b back till saturday... at least i'll use these few days to think carefully and clear my mind... to find out what is really going inside my mind. i cant differenciate whether am i doing too much or too little... i wouldn't want to give her the impression of me pestering her... but im also afraid of doing too little... this is the point of time where i could use a little direction from her...

No comments: