Friday, January 21, 2005

friends are an important recipe in life.

= my tv screens [9 Ball! - World Summit of Pool] =

had a nice chat wif dy at siglap *bucks just now. talked about cars, driving, friends... ahh friends... friends are everywhere. you can make friends anywhere. but good friends, thats hard to find. im glad to have found my current group of kakis. although sometimes they make me wana >.<>

theres actually a very simple explainantion. if a supposedly friend of yours went to your house, he/she can open your fridge to take food or drinks, then thats considered a good friend. i mean, how many friends can go to someone's house and help themselves to the food in the fridge without asking? most people would think that it's rude... but if you're ok with it... i guess, u can claim that friend as a good one. lame right? but thats how it goes for me.

so dear friends of mine, pls consider this a thank-you-for-being-my-friend post. it's corny, i know. but still, i would like to say a huge Thank you for being there when i need ya all the most, thank you for chatting with me on msn/ma irc #, thank you for accompanying me to sing-along sessions, thank you for playing mahjong with me, thank you for drinking with me, thank you for playing pool with me, thank you for spending endless hours wandering aimlessly on the streets, thank you for being my friend. (fuck! what a tear jerker !)(btw, i really mean it. -D~)

P/S: I am currently having this mother of a pimple on the right side of my face. It's seriously pissing me off. + another irritating one is growing on the right side of my upper lip ! I resign to having an oily face. NBCB !

No comments: