Friday, January 28, 2005

To car or not to car.

= my speakers sing [Five for Fighting - Something About You] =

I've been deciding on one of the biggest choices in my life so far. can i afford a car? if so, should i get 1? it's more like reaching a milestone in my life rather then showing off. afterall, it's just a mode of transport on 4 wheels. been thinking alot recently about 2nd hand or first hand... should be gettin a first hand... definately must be within my budget... lookin at the 1l 1.3 and 1.6... still got insurance, road tax, coupons, fuel, summons, maintenance blah blah blah n the list goes on. this will definately be the biggest and most important decision. dont know how u all see it but, its like, if i fail to manage this important asset(a car is always a liability, but asset sounds nicer. haha.) it'll mean i've failed a milestone in my life and the damage... i dont know, hopefully it doesnt happen, then again, i might not buy the car at all. argh, here i go again, worrying too much over-pressurizing myself. gotta get a hold on myself.


anyway,

work's been pretty much the same old. but i seem to have detected a flaw in my workin style... i think i've been rather slack recently... i tink i accidentally made 1 of my colleagues pissed ! i'll need to pull my socks up and improve my ass i suppose !

No comments: