Sunday, January 16, 2005

To be a better man... DONT OVER DO IT MAN !

= mtv sing [Kasabian - Processed Beats / Gwen Stefani - What you waiting for / Jay Z feat. Linkin Park - Numb/Encore] =

I tried shisha with jamady just now ! apparently tried it at the wrong shop... suck so hard, no smoke come out. knnbccb. the food was good though. nice atmosphere... but couldn't really concentrate. dropped by caesars, lack of mood. ended up at changi v instead.. crazy fellow, go all the way there to shit.

anyway,

this past few days have sort of been a whirlwind for me. maybe i'm just thinkin too much. maybe i shouldn't be pinning so much hopes. maybe i should not do anything. maybe i should just, shut the fuck up and die. some of my close friends have known by now that i'm on a full scale war to invade someone's heart. but i guess it's just the old me again, overdo-ing it as usual. i hate it when it happens. can't really seem to control myself. not saying that i'm a possessive maniac or control freak. maybe it's the emotions that have been couped up in me for the past few years and now suddenly, i have a chance to display them, it overflows like a furious, angry, raging rapid. oh well, i whine too much. if only she knows how much effort i'm willing to put in this... i'm definately pressuring myself too much. i just pray and hope...


" All I do each night is pray
Hoping that I'll be a part of you again someday
All I do each night is think of all the times
I close the door to keep my love within "

No comments: