Monday, January 10, 2005

Work sucks, I know, You'll be at my show...

= my speakers sing [nothing] =

been drinkin pretty hard within the last week or so. i think it's high time for me to cut down... although i still got a bottle of chivas at caesars waitin for me... haa.


anyway,

went down to liquidrm on di's bday... my first and i wonder why the hell is the place so bloody smoky ! they have this certain service that irritates me to hell. whenever an unlighted fag is revealed, their waiters will promptly brandish a freaking lighter. it's just like one of those scenes in that jackie chan movie, Tuxedo ya? i nearly slapped 1 of their waiter's hand off when he tried to light my cig ! LOL. poor di was so drunk... i've still got that bottle of chivas waiting for her ! haa. i definately need to add cut down drinkin to 1 of my resolutions.

i think im reaching a point where there isnt enough happenings for me to relate to my blog. call it a blogger's block or writer's block but i sure aint a bloody writer.

anyway,

off to work it is for me. i'll try to blog more provided the inspirations come... oh ya, more pics hopefully. till then, it's sucky work vs sucky me. ~~~

No comments: