Thursday, February 03, 2005

Songs of a hungry heart.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [threatened.] =

Creed - My Sacrifice
" ...When you are with me
I'm free,
I'm careless
I believe
Above all the others
We'll fly
This brings tears
To my eyes... "

i'm feeling abit looney due to the fact that i experienced a bad day at work. i guess meeting up with her for an hr or so was the best part of the day n after reading her blog, a sudden surge of mixed emotions arise...

competition maybe?, i sense.

jealous, i feel abit.

crappy, definately.

over sensitive, a little.

hope he's not her cup of tea, certainly.

nonsense i'm yakin, confirmed.

but more attacks of romance, i will attempt.

making her fall for me, my goal.

shut the fuck up and go to sleep, consider it done.

in case anyone is wondering why the hell i posted the lyrics there, its because thats how i feel when im with her !

No comments: