Monday, February 28, 2005

Ooooo Weeeee Ooo Wee !

= my speakers sing [corny chinese love songs] = & = i'm feeling... [whee whee] =

hm. just splurged on a new freakin zippo while waiting for someone the other day ! Silver Sunrise... Oxidized body with a tint of silver. mmm been aiming for that for a long long time. since someone didnt really catch the hint... (i dont blame u my dear. hahaha) didnt really regret gettin it, since i simply am fascinated with it. actually procrastinated about buyin it cos of the hefty price...(put it bluntly, 50 bucks for a lighter, abit liao lui lor.) but... its my style ! haha.

anyway,

played mahjong at her friend's house, been losing alot... i guessed 1 house paying 3 isnt really winning is it? but still, its only a friendly game, its the process that counts. 2 of her good friends have left for london, sure she feels sad, but at least the consolation is im still around? hahaha... i got a baseball bat from her friend as a parting gift !

weird?
sure...
but meaningful,
it is.

he said some things that i will keep lodged in my mind for a long time to come, in case he stumbles upon this entry, yes my good friend, i will try to keep my end of the bargain. if not, pls feel free to unleash upon me your fury together with your darling bat.

will try to upload some pics that i took recently... been very very tired mentally & physically but to me, it's worth it ! till i have more to pen, take care, take cover, but don't take, DRUGS ~~~ hahahaha.

No comments: