Saturday, May 28, 2005

b b b b binge... drinking !

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [light headed.] =

I had a wonder foo time drinking last night... But acid was rather boring since the live band was not there and they were celebrating something like a first year anniversary and had djs spinning for the first time. Something called Pop.My.Cherry... a 5 females DJ team, there were eye candy and drum n bass. But still, my main purpose there was for the live band ~~~~ *Sulks*

Thus followed my colleague to ChinaBlack(*gasp* Why is cow goin to ChinaBlack !) As predicted, when I reached there, I felt super old. Low girl count and very high influx of males, I couldn't help but wonder, where are all those sweet young things? I ended up wriggling on my spot sipping fruitpunch. Yes, fruitpunch. But it was rather nice. LOL. Before you go thinking, "Wtf? Cow? No alcohol?" Hold that thought. I had around 5 - 6 Martell mixers and a weird concoction given to me by my friend. I met my squadmate there ! My beloved squadmate had a wonderful time catching up, drinking and dancing. lol. But by the time I had left, I was a cow on a rather high note. LOL. All thats left now is for my head to clear, maybe I'll find someone to watch Star Wars with me. I don't know. Maybe I should read a book. Maybe I should go for a stroll. Just maybe.

No comments: