Sunday, April 10, 2005

argh. fuck. it's been awhile since im feeling like this...

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [sickish.] =

aw man... finally met my man mao last night at caesars... after a month or so experiencing Thailand, he came back home to good ol' Singapore. each of us finished our bottles of chivas and he actually opened another bot ! omg. it was a very hard whacking session yesterday... for me that is... whacked drink after drink... why? i do not know... then ended up at gib's playing mahjong... and i'll be damned. first hand i managed a 清一色. by the end of the game... i was the overall winner i think... i managed to win and i don't remember how i did it ! ^^" and when we left around daybreak... i couldn't stomach the twirling chivas anymore... *life door open* *merlion of simei !* and how ironic that next to the dustbin were 2 empty bottles of wine and i actually hovered over to puke on them... LOL. so that if someone walks past, it would be a very simple picture to understand? right. LOL.

anyway,

upon reaching home, i fell asleep like a dead log. and when i woke up at around 2 or 3pm... i discovered that my floor had these few blotches of blood... i looked at my feet and wtf ! my right middle toe had a fucking cut on it ! which led me to remember something i did before i slept last night... i was in my room drinking water from my water bottle when it dropped and landed on my right foot. dismissing it as nothing... i went to sleep... little did i realise that it had already cut my toe and blood was oozing out ! nbcb ! and of course, my bedsheet has a couple stained spots on it as well. argh... oh well... shit happens. and i'm feeling mighty queasy today... since i woke up till now... my colleague called me for some things to settle at around 8pm... but i was feeling too sick to go down... maybe i'll take mc tomorrow... maybe i'll just work and die there... it's been awhile since i last fell sick... since last year... october? (Fast Fact: I used to be sick almost religiously every 3 to 4 months due to my tonsilitis. Ever since I removed my tonsils, I have not fallen sick even once... Up till now. I think.) coming to half a year without any MC already... and does anyone notice it? noooooooooo. ah fuck it. if i'm really sick, then i can't work. but i've got so much paperwork to settle... fuck. i think i'm gonna puke again. ah fuck it.

all i wish now is for someone to be by my side...
someone to show care and concern about me...
someone...
like my LAO BU?
...
ok. not funny.

No comments: