Saturday, April 16, 2005

stuck in a moment that i cant get out of...

= my speakers sing [李圣杰 - 痴心绝对] = & = i'm feeling... [mummified.] =

Don't you ever get the feeling that you're stuck in a moment and everything seems to go downhill from there on? Well, I'm would say that I am in such a predicament right now... Can't focus when I blog anymore. Not implying that I'm a darn good blogger, but afterall... 90% of the shit I post are nonsensical stuff. I envy those who have the gift of fluent thoughts. Ideas just seem to flow smoothly for them and they are able to conjure up topics of relative interest to most people and can go on and on and on... It could be that I'm just whining... lol. They too have their "blogger's block" but I'm pretty sure they would recover soon enough. I know I won't. lol.

Anyway,

Enough of that shit. I can get kinda bored talking about my life in every single post... Not mentioning the fact that 8 out of my previous 10 entries contain something about me whining that I've been dumped and I'm feeling like a loser. But! I'm not stuck in a rut. No. I'm not. Sure, I will still think alot about her and those times we had... but still. It's over. Maybe... I'm just not the type of man she's looking for. I don't know. Have I moved on? I still don't know. Ah crap. Here I go again.
(._.")


I'm still not recovering from that nasty "so-called" bout of flu I got after the mahjong session at gib's. My throat feels like a "longkang". Whenever I swallow, I feel this lump against the back of my throat. Reminds me of my tonsilitis days... *shivers* I guess smoking and drinking won't do it any good either, aye? I'm such a contradicting moron. Here I am, telling people that I'm sick and I can't really consume dairy products and spicy stuff, there I go drinking and smoking as per normal. ROFL ! *slaps forehead with metal chair* Alotta good this will do me. heh. Well, as I say; "life's too short to be lived, enjoy every moment as if it's your last." Maybe I should just get that car afterall... *stupid thoughts running thru mind* hah.

Anyway,

Gonna work on Sunday night even though it's my first off day. Can't really help it when your boss dislikes you such an amount that he'll pull you out of a more simple duty and throw you to something more siong. Argh. Can't stay here much longer. I'm going bonkers just thinking abuot work. It's definately going downhill all the way from here...

I need a new environment...
I need to experience new things...
I need to make more friends...

And ya, I'm very much involved with my PS2 once again. It's nice to know that my PS2 will not talk back to me, argue with me, show me lan jiao face or fly me aeroplane. It's been there for me when I'm happy and sad... and I'm proud to call it my comfort source for the past few years. It definately has served it's master well. Oh well...

Games I'm currently playing...

  1. The Punisher (Sadistic game filled with gore. My current fav.)
  2. Time Crisis 3 (Gets really repetitive after 1 hour of play.)
  3. Need for Speed : Underground 2 (I have a bad habit of buying games and not playing till long after. Besides, it's fun to see a stock Honda Civic running with NOS.)
  4. Kingdom Hearts (Yes, it's an old game. I know. Rather enjoyable though.)
  5. Devil May Cry 2 (Yes, I know 3's out. But this is fun ! :D)
  6. GTA : Vice City (Nonsensical sadistic fun.)

Games I'm considering buying...

  1. God Of War (Heard crazy reviews about it.)
  2. Dead to Rights 2 (I loved part one.)
  3. GTA : San Andreas (Should be rather enjoyable.)
  4. Gran Turismo 4 (Still considering since mao has a spare copy...)
  5. Devil May Cry 3 (Gib has a copy... should be able to kapo from him.)

Oh well... it's 2:24am... time for that almost routine nightly smoke... Amazing how much I'm able to sort out in between a couple of sticks... Heh. Bye all !

No comments: