Saturday, April 16, 2005

argh.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [blank.] =

Yes. One hour later, after recovering from the shock of my hp bill, I sit in front of my computer once more but with a different feeling. I'm feeling wimpy and fucked up all of a sudden. Why? I DO NOT KNOW. It's just one of those mood swings I guess. It's this kind of feeling where you can't really do anything about it but just feel like crap and hope not to offend anyone in the process? And you would do really really fucking stupid things just to irritate people? There's a raging war going in my mind. I just feel so full of angst... so pissed off... so helpless... Geez. /me *spiteful mode* I think I'll just down my bottle of chivas and smoke myself to hell. That sounds like a plan. In any case, who would care? hahahahahahaha back to the same line again.

Even if I'm gone, would anyone miss me? I doubt so...

No comments: