Friday, April 22, 2005

there's always a first for everything...

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [refreshed.] =

Just did something that I haven't done in a very very long time. 5 - 6 years, in fact. I went to Tampines just now and I... shopped. Yes. You heard me. I shopped. It's really been awhile since I last bought some apparel for myself. I need more colors in my life. rofl. Nothing much though, just some Polo Tees but I smell the shopper in me slowly showing it's form. lol. Met with ah wai to catch up and also for opinions. lol. Been some time since I last saw him... really enjoyed meeting him and chit-chatting. (I sense more coming up... heh.)

Anyway,

Received some reviews about my previous post and it seems like this crude humour works for me. Expect some more edited versions comin up. LOL. As for now... Time to re-upload my songs to my zen... Hopefully Creative doesn't fail me a second time. Maybe I'll PS2 abit later on... WE8LE ! yay.

No comments: