Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The world is there for your dreams. (Even shitty ones.)

= my speakers sing [张栋梁 - 寂寞边界] = & = i'm feeling... [restless.] =

Looks like that something new will have to wait abit. zzz. Am in a "too-sian-to-do-anything" mood. Although i did buy a new pair of jeans... ! (Jeans? Since when does Mr. Cow buy/wear jeans?) Right. I don't, as I said before, peer pressure sucks. LOL. Just came home from some coffee with my buddy Mr. Huat. Two idiots with nothing else better to do when they're supposed to sleep drinks coffee together. (-_-) Well, had a nice chat with him and we've realised that his current beau isn't the prettiest tree in the forest. ROFL. (I'm sorry man, but thats the truth.)

Anyway,

Nothing new been happening in my life... Same old shit of working, sleeping, blah blah. I've not even been drinking much lately ! I miss drinking... grrr. Was talking to my friend on the topic of how someone can fall in love/like another. Is it always based on the fact of looks? OR rather, the way we feel when we're around that special someone. I've come to realise that my thing with di was probably one-sided. She wasn't that much into it as I was... I would guess that she tried... but it couldn't really work out for her... Ah, whatever. I just hope she's happy now. If she's happy, I'm happy too.

Anyway,

I was mentioning something that my ex-colleague told me before. It isn't always based on looks. If everyone were to fall in love with everyone based on looks, then AIDS would be on the super-rise ! Well, to quote what he told me; "There's got to be something that he/she has done to make you like her, sure you can like someone based on their looks, but based on the things they do.. you would fall in love with them." I pluck from someone else's mention; "You don't just fall in love with someone, you fall in love with the feelings you get when you are with them." Right. So how would I like someone? I can't figure that out myself ! Maybe that's why I've been a failure in this part of my life. I just can't understand it. I like someone, I do things to please that someone. We get together, but it fails. LOL. Sounds more like a joke to me. I AM a passionate person, (Or so I think.) I could try to be the perfect lover, but could she requite my love? But ya, I consider myself lucky. Lucky in a sense, I have memories to hold back to.
I quote 光良's 握你的手;

握你的手坚持到最后一秒钟
哪怕爱要冰凉了
至少让回忆是暖的
了解比爱难多了
我们都尽力了
也许温柔是停止挽留

握你的手像耳语轻声说保重
让眼睛就算湿了不只是痛也有感动
以前每一次挥手都为了再握手
但这一次是为了放手

And I think that I have gotten over it rather fast was due to the fact that the chemistry wasn't that strong. Those things that would make it a 轰轰烈烈 relationship. Sure, it was wonderful for me. (I sure hope it's the same for her.) But nothing really sparked between the both of us to make it a very unique and wonderful relationship. As the saying goes; "It takes two hands to clap." Doesn't really make a lot of noise when only one hand is slapping furiously in the air. lol. But I don't deny the fact that I will always love her. (A part of my heart will always have a place for her. She's THAT special to me.) Ah well, enough of my crap. Now, it's back to square one for me again. After a whirlwind of "love" that lasted for less than a month. I'm back to the same old boring crappy full of shit cow. (T_T)
..
..
..
..

Behold... The CowFather.
The CowFather.
I just wish that I could relish in something called love.
Am I destined not to be with the one I fall head over heels in love with?
Or rather, to have that someone who will fall head over heels in love with me?


P/S: On a side note, I should take more pics of myself. LOL.

No comments: