Friday, April 01, 2005

D.R.E.A.M.

= my speakers sing [my own voice] = & = i'm feeling... [plastered.] =

D.R.E.A.M. = Drugs Rule Everything About Me.

hahaha. heard this song from the Transplants at a colleague's place today. that bloody nbcb made me walk from tampines interchange to his house just to get his muthafuggin scrummy ass outta bed ! wtf ! 1830 to 1930hrs. what a bloody long walk. but at least he accompanied me to caesars for a drink later on...

so far my conquest of the coca cola shit has been well... deposited 90% of the applications at various 7-11s and now im only waiting to deposit a motherload at cathay... dont know why, i just have a feeling that the winner for the grand draw would be picked from that location. Oooo the excitement is killing me. wandered in the streets after he went to pick up his current beau, walked and walked and lo and behold, i stumbled upon my sis. what a freaking small world. stumbling upon so many people recently... but why not her? haha. oh well, had a mini gathering session with her bf n their friend at tampines 201... was busy smoking away while they were engaging in their conversations and it suddenly dawned on me that i really cant do without company...

i wasnt like this before... i can still remember the secondary school days where i am the king of my world. i could go anywhere do anything all alone... and i actually really enjoyed it. nowadays, it just seems to be a torture even taking the train alone... whats happening to me??? i do not know. if anyone can help me on this, pls, let me know !

anyway,

met me new good friend at simpang for supposedly dinner/supper which i couldnt stomach at all. woah. this is a first, mr hms wasting food. so unlike him. oh well, i guess with 1/3 to 1/2 a bottle of chivas swimming in your stomach is never good news. im kinda happy for my friend... being single and enjoying whats happening around her life. its like deja vu but in the different direction. maybe this will help clear my mind of some thoughts when i see it from a fresh perspective. i dont know. but i hope that she can help me with some things that are left lingering in my head... hahaha...

for now, i wan to sing. yes. i just wan to sing. sing my lungs out as some might say, sing like i've never sang before. (for those who have never heard me sing or during secondary school, i have changed a little... no longer the timid mofo who didnt really dared to raise his voice whenever theres a ktv session. i actually jio ppl for ktv now!) i wan to sing, i wan to play pool, i wan to hang out with my good friends. i wan a life. i wan my life back. who can give it back to me?

No comments: