Thursday, April 07, 2005

busy busy busy, like a bee.

= my speakers sing [李圣杰 - 痴心绝对] = & = i'm feeling... [confused.] =

hm... these past few days has been a very very busy period for me. working non-stop. work sleep work. glad it's all over now... im on leave today ! going to jb for makan session with my whole team ! imagine that, 18-20 ppl sitting at a table enjoying a hearty seafood meal ! Oooo i cant wait.

anyway,

spent the night at gib's... mahjong, drinking, pool, soccer+ps2. omg. that is the life man. well, i lost at mahjong(AGAIN.). 3 dollars isnt much... considering we played .10/.20 only. friendly la... but its the process of playing that counts. i performed another unique 13 wonders for the third time of my mahjong career and it lacked 3 tiles ! arghhhh when will i ever succeed? ... after the traumatising session of mahjong, i suggested to gib that we take his father's car and go pa pool, since it was like... only midnight... went over to fusion... stayed there and we had a wonderful game of 9 ball. at least i was enjoying kicking his silly ass. rofl. went back to his side and decided to stay over since i was really really tired... 24+hrs without sleep and packed fill with activities isn't that relaxing... lol. watched "the wedding date" with a good friend of mine in the afternoon, wasn't really that enjoying although it had some twisted points in the show... (what else... but free sex.) heh. had ajisen for the second time of my life. grrr... jipun food... i only love sushi and sashimi ! haha. next show to watch, "Be Cool!" one of me most favoured actors, and no, it aint Danny De Vito. its John Travolta ! aint this man the coolest ! style, class, flair~ since Grease Lightning ! hahaha. (and yes. i've watched that show before and i actually quite enjoy it. i have kapo-ed the soundtrack from my uncle. hahaha.)

anyway,

just came home not long ago from a last min ktv session with my colleagues... damn hp batt die so fast. spent the whole day without my hp ! felt abit insecure at first... but... it's a nice feeling... knowing that no one will be able to disturb you throughout the whole day... haha. action packed day... woke up at gib's at 5pm ! i slept at 5am ! 12hrs of un-interrupted rest ! shiok arrrrrr. alvin dropped by my place at around 8+ to show me his latest gaming frenzy, Fifa Street© and it looked rather interesting, although i couldn't really win the comp and i discovered that one of my beloved ps2 controllers was spoilt ! :~~~ oh well, not much time to play games also...

anyway,

i digress way too fast and too much. i've been thinking about myself the last couple of days... is this what i really want in my life? pack my life with activities, meet friends all the time, not spend time alone so i wont think on things? ... maybe? maybe not... have i forgotten and moved on? frankly speaking... i cant answer that, mayb cos im running... running away from reality cos i know that sooner or later, it'll come slap me in the face one day and till then, i will have to deal with it one way or another. for all i know, im enjoying myself right now. meeting my friends to do the things i like. doing everything the way i want it, how i want it. since i have a new motto in life... why not abide by it? im 23 and im already waiting to go... since i have only one life, why not just enjoy every min of it...

*toast* to more drinking !
*toast* to more ps2 games !
*toast* to a better life ! be it single or attached !
*toast* to making an impact on ppls' life by making them happy !
*toast* to me able to drink whenever i want to !

曾经我以为我自己会后悔
不想爱的太多痴心绝对
为你落第一滴泪
为你做任何改变
也唤不回你对我的坚决...

No comments: