Friday, May 06, 2005

a blogger's frustration.

= my speakers sing [李圣杰 - 我懂了她] = & = i'm feeling... [tired and abit excited.] =

As I mentioned earlier, I was in a very eager state to blog... however, after a couple hours of talking cock and a near overdose of teh cino... my inspiration became pespiration and flowed out of me. Once again, my mind's a blank. I will try a feeble attempt to jot some shit down. But before that... a little pictorial of what transpired for the past 3 hours or so...


Dinner!
My simple dinner consisting of 2 kosongs, 1 telur, 1 teh cino.


*burp*
The aftermath. I ended up drinking 3 teh cinos(such a sinful delight.) and putting on an extra kg or two. lol.


Smokin!
The look of a satisfied man and what meal isn't complete without a fag thereafter?
(I think I look constipated. ROFL.)


Anyway,

Was enjoying my smoke when I noticed this machine that was next to my table. It's those coin operated musical chairs that almost nearly everyone around my age would have sat in when they were a kid.

Vroom Vroom.
A pathetic Vespa imitation but still.

Couldn't resist taking a picture as I remembered the good old days. When your parent wanted to buy that 4D or Toto which they had such a strong feeling it would strike, they would leave you on this machine for a quick spin while they went to satisfy their urge. (That didn't really come out right but whatever.) I still remember the retro designs that they used to have, what ultraman la, car la, spaceship la... etc etc. The corny music would keep any innocent 3 year old mesmerized for that two minutes before everything came to a sudden halt. Oh well... childhood. -_-"

Anyway,

Was discussing with my friend how boring a blog can get sometimes. With nothing much in my mind to start off, I could spend hours thinking about what to blog about. Current political issues? (Nah, can't really talk about that. hush hush for me.) Current social issues? (I don't really give a shit to what's happening around in Singapore.) I would only write about what I'd like to talk about. To explain that in layman's term, "Lim peh blog what Lim peh likes." Afterall, I only expect my friends to be reading this.

But I don't really think people would like to read my blog in the way I speak. E.G.
Excerpt from one of my daily conversations:

Me: *Ring* *Ring*
Friend A: Hello?

Me: Yo. Got plans?
Friend A: No leh. You?

Me: Pa pool ai mai?
Friend A: Dun wan la... so sian... everytime pa pool.

Me: Mai knn la cb. Eng siu me abit can?
Friend A: Why not go somewhere else instead?

Me: Cb la. Can go where. Drink?
Friend A: Caesars?

Me: Tsk. Fuck. Ok. Lets go drink instead. Knn.
Friend A: ^^

There you have it. My conversations either mention about pool, mahjong, ktv or drink. It can only be these few options. What else to do in almighty Singapore? (I have the feeling I'm writting tons of nonsense. Fuck it. Whatever.) So if anyone feels the sudden urge to do the above mentioned, feel free to call me. Provided I'm free, maybe I can eng siu abit. lol.

K, now the teh cino overdose is kicking in. I'm having a sudden shit attack. Time to hit the toilet bowl. Hopefully the next time I blog would be of some entertainment value.

P/S: I wana send my congrats to a friend of mine who has 3 good things to celebrate about today. Have fun with your new found work and I wan Haagen Daaz ! :D~

2 comments:

fiona said...

did u shit teh-cino out as well ? :p was at Simpang bedok just now .. havent been there for ages though my second home's just behind it and woahhh so crowded sial !!!! :D

cow said...

finally !~ after so long ! a comment on my blog ! and it came from you ! hahaha thanks for patronizing !