Monday, May 09, 2005

happy mother the day.

= my speakers sing [nothing.] = & = i'm feeling... [tired.] =

祝天下的妈妈母亲节快乐.

I had so much fun with mine. It was full of entertainement. I... I shall not carry on with this lie anymore. so lame. I was working. Yes. Working. From 3pm to 11pm. I was standing like a tree rooted to the ground performing some shitass duty. ... I could only look while other people were enjoying their sumptuous dinner. Whatever. I'll bring my mom out another day for belated celebrations. Well, as the saying goes, "If you really have heart, everyday can be ____ [insert celebration title here]____" The line is rather cliche, but still. It works.

I saw Eileen Wee today ! Surprisingly, she was at the event where I was working at. What a babe man. Sometimes the camera do no justice to how you really look like. Ogled at her non-stop... I think she caught a glance at me too ! Teeheehee! (She could have been just looking for the exit... whatever. [-_-] )

Anyway,

Went out drinking with amao the day before... (I mixed up a supposed dinner "date" with a someone... -_- My bad for not confirming.) Ended up dragging mao to do what we brothers do best. Drink. LOL. Drank a San Miguel when I met him at border's bistro then went down to Terraza(Is this how you spell it?) Had some really spicy pizza then sua tior to Alleybar. Tried to go in Ice Cold Beer at first and guess what, we got thrown out.

"Sorry, age limit is 25."

Wtf? The best part is that mao had dropped by the place a couple of days ago and the waitress was the same one that served him ! So whatever. Sat outside of Alleys while we waited for his friends to arrive. Downed 3 pints of Hoegaarden before we decided to leave. Bumped into my ex-colleague who's working as a bartender at Preludge. Tried to enter Rouge but dumb butt crack mao had to be in his slippers. Blah blah blah. Had a Heineken there before leaving for... Caesars. The temptation of Chivas is always too great. Hah. Nearly wasted ourselves there over a game of... Kings. A game for drinking invented by drinkers for senseless drinking. LOL. Mao puked(In the toilet of course) and he continued to drink thereafter ! 6 people, 2 didn't drink, 2 games of Kings and 1 bottle of Chivas later... We were pretty sober(I think.) when we left. When I reached home, oh boy... nearly instant KO. Die die also had to drag my ass to bed... I wouldn't like the idea of waking up on my living room floor. But strange enough, I was much sober after a couple of fags. Managed to bathe and turn on the tv before knocking out(So much for sober). LOL.

Oh well. Here's a little something I got from my friend's blog. Remember the post about the song 屋顶? This is a case of bad pronounciation gone really wrong. LOL. I admire this guy's patience for translating the whole song. lol ! Listen to it, here !

Fuck ! Oasis has a new album ! Don't Believe the Truth. Chee bye ! Must buy ! I'm an Oasis junkie. :D~


Time for a to-get list !
1) Get new shirts. Long sleeved. Dark colored.
2) Loafers ! Suitable for formal occasions that kind !
3) New Oasis CD !
4) Suitable ash tray for my room !

No comments: